Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!


So obviously I had to get the B&N edition of The Queen of Nothing to go with my B&N editions of the first two! I also stumbled upon 50% off books when I went to buy Children of Virtue and Vengeance. So I might have indulged myself a little. I had some extra money from all the OT I did during peak. 


Thank you Scholastic!


Ok, so this is more like a month recap. Lol. I kinda disappeared again once OT started for peak at Amazon. Guys, it wiped me out. They constantly changed my shifts schedule (they only messed with certain shifts, not everyone's). I was doing 11 hour days with only one day to recoup before more work. It was exhausting. I literally just passed out after work most days cuz of how tired I was. I made some great money with all the OT, but it drained me. But I survived my first peak season with Amazon! But thank god schedules are back to normal. I still feel like I need a solid week off to fully recoup. 

But some good things happened. I finally got my own apartment again! God, I missed having my own place. I'm so happy! And its in the same complex I used to live in that I really liked and felt comfortable in. I moved mid December, yeah, that was fun to fit into my work schedule. Lol. But its so nice. I have a two bedroom apartment that's mine again. Ana has her own room again. I have a kitchen I can use more. I missed this. I feel like I can get back on track with how I used to get things done again. And I'm mostly unpacked. The biggest task I have still is organizing Ana's room.

How was everyone's holidays? Mine were good. Me and Ana had a great Christmas! She got some awesome toys, coloring books, puzzles. She was very happy with her gifts. And we built a paw patrol gingerbread house and made Frozen themed brownie bites. It was a blast! And New Years Eve we just had a quite evening watching the Ball Drop on my laptop. It was nice. We had a really great time over the holidays! 

Now that my schedule is back to normal, I'll be working on reading and blogging more. I got a bunch of books I've been looking forward to so I'm super excited to have time to read again. And I'll be updating my challenges page over the next few days for 2020's challenges. The page is already started, its just a work in progress so far. Lol. Also, make sure to sign up for the 2020 Dystopia Reading Challenge if you're interested! Share the link for it as well! Spread the word! 

1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    Well over 160k men and women are using a easy and secret "liquid hack" to burn 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's easy and works every time.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) And now learn this crazy HACK

    you'll be 2 lbs lighter the next day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)