Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!


As you guys know, I'm obsessed with the Nyxia books! They are so good. So the boyfriend got me the audiobook of book three. I'm so happy! I'm listening to it already and it's so good! 


I also got more audiobooks from the library. I'm in such an audiobook mood so I've been getting a bunch since I've been having a huge success with getting through them. 

I haven't finished any new books this week, but I'm in the middle of some really good audiobooks so that's great! I also signed up for ARC August. I totally spaced it until the first but I really wanted to do it again this year so I got right on signing up. And a few of the books are already on my August TBR anyways. I did make a small change to the blog this week. Since they did away with Google Plus a few months ago, and I know a fair amount of people used that for commenting instead of what we've all been defaulted back to, I decided to make the change to using Disqus. I had thought about it last year but decided not to then, but I decided to now since I feel like it gives a better option for commenting now. So hopefully you guys don't mind the small change since I know a lot of you already use it on other blogs anyways. :)

This weekend should be fun. Me and the boyfriend will be out Saturday for community day again. We have a lot of fun playing Pokemon Go together. And we're also in the midst of a Doctor Who marathon. Since I have Amazon Prime he was like introduce me to it and I've absolutely got him addicted. We're halfway through 11's run. I'm so happy he's loving it. For those of you that have been following me since I came back to blogging in 2017, you guys know I'm a huge Whovian, so getting the boyfriend into it is seriously making me the happiest person in the world. Especially seeing his brain explode at the wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff. Those of you who watch it too know exactly what I'm talking about. Lol.

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)