Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!


So the boyfriend bought me some books and I'm so excited. I finally got Defy Me! Ahhhh. We all know the Shatter Me series is one of my all time faves. So I'm thrilled I finally have Defy Me! And I'm seriously excited about We Hunt The Flame! 


Thanks to NetGalley and Dundurn Press!


So as you guys know I listened to the audiobooks of the first two books last year and really enjoyed them. And now I have both the third and surprisingly fourth books from the library. Definitely was not expecting A Map of Days to not have any holds on it this soon. 


This week has actually been pretty decent with reading. I finished The Girl The Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young. The review is scheduled to go up in two weeks. I really enjoyed it! I also listened to the audiobook of The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye. I kinda just decided to pick this up on a whim after a few booktubers had talked about the audiobook in their vlogs. And I enjoyed the audiobook of it as well. So far as of this going up (Saturday Morning), I'm on book 3 for the reading rush. Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa. I tried reading more but ended up doing other stuff. But I plan on making a big push Saturday and Sunday. I want to finish at least 5 books. So since I'm already into book 3, I don't feel like it would be too hard to finish 2 more over the course of the weekend. 

  • Review: Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox #2) by Julie Kagawa
  • New Releases: Week of July 30, 2019
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie
  • Review: Finale (Caraval #3) by Stephanie Garber

12 comments:

  1. Interesting book haul. I've always wanted to read Miss Peregrine's books. I'm glad the reading is going better. Have a lovely week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I highly suggest Miss Peregrine's, especially in audio form. It's a really interesting series!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you've had a lovely week, Brittani. I hope you enjoy your reads, here's my Sunday Post
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete
  3. defy me..that cover...and safe harbor...awesome. happy reading.
    sherry @ Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to read the Shatter Me series at some point, I hope you enjoy Defy Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly suggest it! It's one of my all time favorites!

      Delete
  5. I can't wait for The Girl the Sea Gave Back! I want to read that one so bad! Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I did! It was so good!!! I hope you love it when you get to read it after release!! :D

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your new books?

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm forever in awe over the Shatter Me series book covers that I automatically freeze up and swoon whenever I see any of their covers. UGH, the colours. The details. ART. Pure art, not unlike the books. Glad to hear you had a decent reading week--I hope this week treats you well, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! The covers for the whole series are just amazing! Thanks!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)