Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!


Omg! I'm so excited I got approved for this. As you guys know, Ignite The Stars was one of the books that actually surprised me last year. I wasn't really expecting much going into it and I ended up thoroughly enjoying it. So I've obviously been dying to get my hands on Eclipse The Skies! I saw it on NetGalley finally and you best believe I pressed that request button faster than you could say the book title. Lol. Thank you so much Netgalley and Albert Whitman!

GUYSSSSSSSSSS. I finished a book this week finally!!!! :D I finally finished Archenemies!!! Solid 4.5/5 Stars! While the boyfriend was doing some schoolwork I just laid down next to him and punched out the last 100 pages. Yay! I really needed this. After finishing it I really feel more confident that I'm coming out of this slump. And just in time for The Reading Rush to begin. I've posted my TBR post for it, make sure to stop by and see what I'm gonna be reading. So random question/idea. Would anyone be interested in a readathon/readalong whatever you wanna call it, of sorts for all the Shadowhunter books (aka the TMI, TID & TDA series) before the new series comes out next year? I need so badly to catch up on all of the series/short stories, etc, but would love to have some people to do it with! I know I'm not the only one super far behind! LOL. 

This weekend should be fun. Me and the boyfriend are planning on doing something for Community Day for Pokemon Go. I usually just walk around the apartment complex since I still haven't been able to get a new car, but since he has a car, we might actually go out. Maybe to one of the parks or one of the malls. Somewhere with a good amount of pokestops (more for him than me, I'm well stocked). LOL. It should be fun though! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finding time to read and enjoy it! I just fall asleep these days and mostly manage audiobooks.

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good to finally find time to read. And I was going to participate in The Reading Rush but it's becoming impossible to do so :/ I hope you have fun with your BF and Pokémon Go!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the net galley snag. hope you enjoy it
    sherry @ Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)