Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Mailbox Monday is hosted on its own site. It is there to show off the books acquired during the week!

So I didn't get any new books this week, but I did find a book I got from my mother-in-law that I kept forgetting to showcase. So here's another book I had acquired before I came back to blogging.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1) by Ransom Riggs (Goodreads)

Weekly Recap:

Reviews:

Guys! Look! I did it! This week I was finally able to really get back into reading The Lives We Lost and I flew threw it. Same with The Worlds We Make. Once I finally got back into it I found myself enjoying the books. I think I just needed to read them at the right time, which wasn't a few weeks ago apparently. LOL. Stop on by the reviews and let me know what you thought of the books if you've read them! :)

Also, like promised last week, pictures of pumpkin carving!!
So mine is the big kitty cat (ignore the one ear, it kinda caved in a little after a few hours), my daughters is the peppa pig one (she decided on this instead of minions) and my fiances is the one with just a regular face in the back (nothing wrong with that). Sorry for the angle, it was the best I could do at the moment. I couldn't find our bag of candles, so I couldn't light them and take a picture that way. :( I'm a bit disappointed about that. 

Upcoming:
I'm hoping this week to review Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor, and maybe Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi!

I'll also be posting my November TBR Pile, if I get the time, I might do a video for it. :)

And maybe, just maybe, I'll also post some pictures from Halloween. We're gonna make some fun Halloween themed food and watch some Halloween movies! 

10 comments:

  1. I do that with books sometimes...I have to put them down until I'm in the mood to read them...that's why I have like 34 books currently started (so I do it a lot!)

    The pumpkins look awesome. Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pumpkins are Great!! We didn't get to do pumpkins this year. :( I hope you have a wonderful week coming up.

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. For certain books you just need to wait and find the right time. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Peculiar Children. The move was fun too. And your pumpkins look so cute. I just got mine and plan on doing them tonight. Kind of late but better than never right. LOL Can't wait to bake the seeds too. Yum:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic! We didn't carve pumpkins this year - just left it whole and sitting in the garden :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the pumpkins. I think you'll enjoy Peculiar Children - I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have that book in one of my piles too. So much to read and no time to do it lately. Hope you enjoy reading this one.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2017/10/mailbox-monday-oct-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I occasionally forget to showcase too - I have one I missed this week. The pumpkins are great. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)