Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight the books we are eagerly awaiting. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Inferno (Talon #5)
Author: Julie Kagawa
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Expected Publication Date: April 24, 2018

What if dragons walked among us in human form? Enter a modern fantasy of heroes, sacrifice, forbidden love and enemies turned allies who have no choice but to fight side by side… Don't miss the epic conclusion as Ember, Riley and Garrett face off against Dante and the Talon dragon clones. Join them…or burn.














4 comments:

  1. I haven't even started reading the Iron Fey series. Have you read them? Do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have still not read a single book from Julie Kagawa. I have no idea why because she has written so many great sounding novels. I do love dragons though so perhaps this series should be bumped up the list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet, but I keep hearing amazing things about it. And, since I love dragons, I may give it an opportunity very soon. I hope you enjoy Inferno when it comes out.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love the sound of this book, even though I haven't read any of Julie Kagawa's books yet. Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)