Cover vs. Cover & US vs. UK are weekly memes hosted by a number of different people, I found out about it from As These Pages Fly. Its about comparing different covers of the same book.

This weeks covers are:
             
                 The US Cover                                                                The UK Cover
 I really like both of these covers. I like how on the US cover it has the flowers shining through the glass ball in Evers hand. I dont like that you can only see about half her face though. I like how you can see Evers face on the UK cover with the flowers off to the side. I also like how there is a catchy phrase on the UK cover. I'm honestly torn between both of these covers, they are both beautiful in there own ways. Personally it is a tie for me.

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)