Passion (Fallen #3)
Author: Lauren Kate
Publisher: Delacorte Press/Random House
Publication Date: June 14, 2011
Pages:420
Source: Hardcover/Own

Luce would die for Daniel.

And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way…

Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime… going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.

Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history.

Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames… forever.

Sweeping across centuries, PASSION is the third novel in the unforgettably epic FALLEN series.


Review: Luce starts traveling through announcers to her past lives, hoping to find the source of the curse and change it. Along the way she learns just how deep Daniels love for her is and what happens each time she dies. The farther back she travels the more she learns but what exactly happens in the end may shock you.


OMG! I LOVED the ending. I didn't expect it to end quite like that but it was definitely enjoyable. I got a little bored reading the stories of her past lives but in the end it was worth it. Its obvious that a lot of research was done just for this book alone. It was pretty interesting learning certain things from her past lives and all the different ways things happened. I also loved how real the love seemed to be in every lifetime. I liked how the book wasn't only from Luce's perspective but also from Daniel's as he was chasing after her through each life time. It really gave you a sense of what he was thinking and feeling at the same time she was experiencing each life. Things that were referenced and questions people had from the other books suddenly made sense and were answered. A fair amount of times while i was reading, I read something and I was like "Oh" because I finally understood things. I love the cover of the book. It is beautiful. I cant wait for Rapture to come out. :) 



No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)