Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!



So I finally got myself a pretty hardcover of this! 

This week has been pretty uneventful for the first time in ages. I went out and played Pokemon Go with the boyfriend, best friend, etc for the Groudon raid hour on Wednesday. That was pretty fun. I've also been playing the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite game. Monday started free agency for hockey so I've been keeping an eye on players coming and going and whatnot. Unfortunately our captain decided to sign with the Stars, so that's a bit saddening. But that also opens the door for my fave player to become captain now since he's been one of the alternates for years. It was also the 4th of July. I just went across the street from the apartment complex and watching all the fireworks around from the top of the parking garage at the hospital. It was actually a really good view and also wasn't the only one with the same idea. 

8 comments:

  1. I had to work the night shift on July 4, but work gave me an excellent view of the fireworks, so I’m not complaining. I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's cool that you had a great view from work! My boyfriend had to work 4th of July too. Hope you have a great week as well!! :)

      Delete
  2. It's great how you're fave hockey player can now become captain! You must be excited :) I want to read Life Like a lot!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I'm really hoping they do ultimately choose him since he's pretty much the next person in line. I'm so excited!!

      Delete
  3. LifeLik3 is definitely one I want to read. My TBR just won't whip into shape and with moving I'm not reading as much. Sigh.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so fun that you were able to find a nice spot to view the fireworks. Also, I really need to get to LIFELIK3 eventually. It's on my list, I swear! Anyways, sounds like a really low-key week. Hope this upcoming one treats you well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wizards Unite sounds fun, it doesn’t seem to have generated the same frenzy as Pokémon Go did though.

    Have a great reading week, and I hope the hockey draft goes the way you want.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)