Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!


So I've just been hearing amazing things about With The Fire On High and I saw a copy at the used bookstore and knew I had to grab it. And I finally got a hardcover of the new covers for the Shatter Me series!!! I'm so happy! 


My first ever wish granted on NetGalley. I'm freaking thrilled! This is one of my most anticipated books of 2019! Thank you so much to NetGalley and Wednesday Books! :D :D :D


I got The Crown's Game and The Last Namsara in audiobook form because I heard the audiobooks for them are great. And the ebook for To Kill A Kingdom finally didn't have a huge amount of holds on it so I was able to get it.


So a lot has happened in the past month. Me and Jeff split. It was more a mutual thing. There's no hard feelings. We just work better as friends and he's still my absolute best friend in the world. An ex that I hadn't talked to in 7 years came back into my life. And it's actually kinda cool. There was never anything bad between us when we broke up. We just broke up cuz he moved away. So reconnecting with him has been a lot of fun actually. We're actually kinda back together. Idk, we just get each other in a way others don't. I also went to my first baseball game. It was a Diamondbacks game (obviously living in AZ).

I haven't got as much reading as I wanted done this month. I have got more than halfway through at least 3 different books. But I lost the charger to my book light which sucks because I do most of my reading at night. So I need to have a serious search for that. But otherwise things are good.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of both books you bought this week. I didn't realize the author of Poet X had a new book. And I haven't even gotten to Poet X yet!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those book covers look gorgeous. Hope you have a great week, Brittani, and enjoy your reads.

    Flora
    Here's my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)