Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Thank you NetGalley & Inkyard Press! 

Sorry guys, I've kinda been absent for the past couple weeks. I got pretty sick about 2 weeks ago and I've been pretty out of it. I'm finally mostly over it and actually feeling up to doing things again. But honestly, I named what I had the death cold because despite it being a cold, I felt like fucking death. It was not pleasant at all. And before that, I actually ended up not being home for a week. So I've kinda been super behind on blog stuff now.

But on the bright-side, after almost a year, I got my laptop fixed and it works so much better than when I originally bought it. I'm really happy. And it even got fixed for free since it was still under the service plan.

So, I'm finally feeling ready to talk about what's been fueling my depression from the past few months. Me and James broke up at the beginning of the year. But we were struggling since mid November. But I'm also at a point now where I'm starting to feel a lot better. I've started dating someone else, someone who has actually been one of my best friends for 10 years. So I feel like this is a good thing. I'm genuinely feeling happy again. Me and James are also, after a rocky start, starting to co-parent much better and we even got Ana in preschool. So things are really looking up after a depressing few months.


  • Review: Night Probe (Dirk Pitt #6) by Clive Cussler
  • New Releases: Week of February 19, 2019
  • Review: Vixen 03 (Dirk Pitt #5) by Clive Cussler
  • Review: Metro 2033 (Metro #1) by Dmitry Glukhovsky

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We missed you. I’m glad things are starting to get better. :)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I missed the blog. I've been trying to work on posts but the nasty cold I had the past 2 weeks just completely wiped me out. It was draining. I'm glad too! :)

      Delete
  3. Robin reviewed King of Scars and loved it. I see you are still reading the Dirk Pitt - I love those.

    Well, I'm glad you are able to get through it. I'm sorry for the difficulties. Happy to have you back! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to get to it! Yes!!! I'm loving them! :D

      Thanks! It's ok. It's just been a trying time. I'm glad things are getting better. Thanks!!! I'm happy to be back! :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)