Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


So remember how I went to the Tucson Festival of Books last weekend? Well I impulse bought Pacifica & Labyrinth Lost while I was there to get signed as well. Lol. I couldn't help it. I had to take the opportunity to get them signed when I had the chance! 


Thanks to NetGalley and Sourcebooks Fire for this! 


So I did indeed go to the book festival last weekend! Go check out my recap post linked right above to see the pictures I took with authors and the books me, James & Ana got signed! It was a lot of fun! I'll give you guys a small teaser of it though. Here's a picture of me with Kristen Simmons!


Guys! I got a new phone! My wonderful fiance paid off what was left on my old one so I could stop being miserable with it. Lol. So backstory. My old phone gave me battery drainage issues, wifi issues & button issues 4 months after I got it. Lets just say even after buying a new battery, I was still charging my phone 3-4 times a day. It was frustrating constantly being attached to the charger. So James paid off what was left on my payment plan so I could upgrade early. I have a phone that stays charged again!!!!!!! :D 

Other good news! Remember a few weeks ago how I said I was working on eating healthier and exercising? Well its paying off! I've lost 7 pounds so far!! And I've dropped a size in pants! I'm feeling really good seeing a bit of results. Its small but its progress!! :D :D 

Ok everyone. What types of posts would you like to see on the blog? I'm interested in creating and posting some new content, but I definitely wanna know what my readers wanna see. Let me know in the comments!



I'd love for more people to join the Dystopia Reading Challenge! There's still lots of time. And you don't even have to read a ton for it either! :)

There's also still a few weeks left to sign up for the Red Queen Read-Along! It'll start in April! Anyone can join! I think it's a great opportunity for any of us who haven't read Red Queen or want to reread it in a low stress way. I know I'm looking forward to not being stressed about finishing it asap. 
  • A review of something by Laini Taylor. I'm torn between Strange The Dreamer or finishing the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series. But something by Laini Taylor will go up soon!
  • Review of Nyxia by Scott Reintgen
  • Review of American Panda by Gloria Chao

10 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Congrats on the new phone and on the weight loss. I need to do better with eating healthy. Enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a bit of a challenge with portion control and eating healthier snacks but its working! You just gotta try to stick with it! :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah for your new phone and congrats on the weight loss. It may not seem like much but I bet you feel different! Happy St. Patrick's Day:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do! Like it feels really good being able to comfortably fit in pants a size smaller. It's given just that bit more of confidence! :)

      Delete
  3. I've been trying to decide on a meal plan to help me lose weight. Congrats on your progress. Looks like you had loads of fun at the festival and bought some great books. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One of our biggest things was cutting back on the carbs and putting a little more meat and veggies in our diets. I did! It was so much fun! Thanks! You too!

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul of books. The Bruja Born looks really interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to be more diligent on losing weight. Congrats on the weight lose and your new phone. I love getting new gadgets. Great book haul! I haven't gone to a book festival before but that sounds awesome! Have a good week of reading.

    Mary #SundayRoundup #10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love getting new things as well. Especially better working phones and computers! Lol. The one in Tucson is the only one I've gone to, since it's obviously where I live. LOL. I'd love to go to others but don't have the extra time to travel to them. One day! Lol. Have a good week of reading also!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)