Happy March! It's here already guys! The first quarter update for the 2018 Dystopia Reading Challenge! I hope we're all having some success with our reading goals!! If the challenge is new to you and you wanna sign up, please check out the Sign-Up Post! Your more than welcome to talk about any dystopian books you've read this year even if your just joining up! :) Feel free to link-up your update post or let me know in the comments how your doing! :)


I was hoping to have read more than this, but my reading got off to a slow start this year. It's actually just now started picking up so I'm hoping I'll have much more progress by the 2nd quarter update. 

Discussion Question:
Which type of dystopian world do you think you'd have the most success surviving in? (Ex. Zombie Apocalypse, Post-Apocalyptic (War, Natural Disaster), Space, Statist (Strict Government), etc.)

My Answer: 
I think for me I'd have to say Post-Apocalyptic. While I'd really like to say Zombie Apocalypse with all the zombie books and shows to prepare me, I just don't think I'd survive. I'm positive somehow I'd end up surrounded and screwed. Lol. Post-Apocalyptic though I feel like I'd fare better. I think I'd do well trying to survive after a huge event. I feel like I'd do well picking good people to try and rebuild with. I also feel like I'd do better at avoiding those who may threaten me. And there's always the chance a human can be reasoned with. A zombie cannot be reasoned with. Plus I'd rather have the knowledge if I'm gonna go out, I'll go out without turning into something that could hurt others later on. 

UPDATE LINK-UP

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)