Year In Review:
Ok, so it's a few months in review for me. Lol. I can still look back though right? Lol. So I know there's a bunch of different year in review type posts I could do, but I'm just gonna do my own and answer some of those most common questions on found on them. 

Books I Reviewed:

Challenges:
I did the 2017 Dystopian Reading Challenge. 

My goal was Rebel (6-10 books): 

Books I Planned To Read:
1. Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott
2. Burn (Pure #3) by Julianna Baggott
3. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
4. Into The Still Blue (Under The Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
5. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu
6. Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells
7. Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth

Books I Actually read for the challenge:
1. Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott
2. Into The Still Blue (Under The Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
3. Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells
4. The Lives We Lost (Fallen World #2) by Megan Crewe
5. The Worlds We Make (Fallen World #3) by Megan Crewe
6. Unknown (Unknown #1) by Wendy Higgins
7. Unrest (Unknown #2) by Wendy Higgins
8. Undone (Unknown #3) by Wendy Higgins

So I did meet my goal, but most of the books were ones I actually had not originally planned to read. No matter, I'll use them for my goal this upcoming year! :)

Fun Questions:

What was my favorite book read this year?
Undone by Wendy Higgins

Favorite 2017 release?
The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin

Favorite bookish couple? 
Amber and Rylen from the Unknown series by Wendy Higgins. They two!! I love them together so much! 

Favorite review written?
Unknown by Wendy Higgins

Review with the most views?
So this one is actually about tied. Into The Still Blue and The Lives We Lost

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)