Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Mailbox Monday is hosted on its own site. It is there to show off the books acquired during the week!

So no new books this week. Probably a good thing as I have books I need to catch up on anyways. 

Weekly Recap:

Reviews:

So yay! I got Noah Shaw read and reviewed like promised! However, if you guys noticed, it ended up being a day late. If you follow the blogs Facebook page I gave a quick update why. Computer issues... Yay.... We love those huh??? (SARCASM) Lol.

So I've been using my fiances laptop for everything the past few months. His has been more reliable than mine. So on Tuesday, when I planned on doing my review. I ended up with it crashing and constantly restarting trying to fix the issue. Eventually it seemed to have repaired it. So I was able to finally get the review up a day late on Wednesday. Well, his laptop started doing its issue again Friday, and added a new issue to it (OH JOY). Now I can't even do anything really without it crashing and restarting. It is an almost 5 year old laptop (though fully updated with Windows 10), so I don't blame it breaking, it just sucks!!!! 

So where does this leave me? Well currently, I'm back on my own laptop. I stopped using it because it was being incredibly slow and has some issue I'm not sure about. Honestly, I think my laptop just needs Windows 10 freshly reinstalled to fix the issues, but I have to take it to Best Buy to get that done. It's working ok at the moment with me on it (multiple updates seemed to have fixed some of the slowness), but we'll probably be taking it in this week to get its issue fixed (its still under warranty and everything) so I can have it working faster and correctly again. So until then I'm dealing with the slowness, or using my fiances desktop computer when he's not on it. We'll probably take his laptop in as well with mine but I'm doubtful they are gonna be able to fix his. :( Looks like he'll need a new one come tax time. I'll be doing my best to still get stuff up though until my laptop is fixed! 

In other news, we've narrowed our wedding venues down to 3 options. And they are some of the few venues under $3,000 around us with good packages (good amounts of stuff included). So that's pretty exciting! 

Upcoming:
Review of The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin - This was meant to go up this past week, but between computer issues and school work, it's been delayed. :( This week for sure though!!!!! :D 
Review of The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa - I've been in a mood for this book lately so I'll definitely be getting it read! 

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with choosing a venue. Computer problems suck so I hope you get them resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your laptop. I hope it gets better!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computers...it's always something.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the venue choosing. Too bad about your laptop though, that is awful. Hope you get it all figured out soon. Have a great week.

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your laptop issues! I know how difficult fixing a laptop can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay on getting a venue narrowed down! That was the hardest part for us (besides the guest list - ouch!). Hope the computer starts behaving soon and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Computers are amazing when they work and the WORST when they are not functioning. Same with phones and other technology... it's almost sad how we rely on technology. But technology is still great!

    I'm so glad you loved Noah Shaw! I'm hoping to get to it this week.

    Have a great weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ug, I hate computer problems. So frustrating. I hope you have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it having problems with my laptop! Hate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)