No blurb yet. OMG!!!! I can't even describe to you how freaking excited I am for this!!!! This is the cover for the 7th and final book! AHHH! I LOVE The Soul Screamers series! It is one of my fave series and after what happened in Before I Wake its killing me having to wait for this!!! I love this cover! I love the colors! I love the gold! This is definitely my fave cover of the entire series! With All My Soul's expected publication is April 1, 2013!

Let know your thoughts on the cover in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty cover! It's definitely my favourite of the US designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that cover is so stunning!! I've only read the first book in this series, I'm so behind.
    Thanks for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)