"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Rise (Nightshade Prequel #2)
Author: Andrea Cremer
Expected Publication: January 8, 2012

Everything Conatus stands for is at risk. Hoping to gather enough resistance to save their order, Ember and Barrow attempt a desperate escape. But fate offers little mercy. When their mission is exposed, the  couple face relentless pursuit by the supernatural horrors that act on the commands of Eira’s ally: the mysterious Bosque Mar. A shocking revelation forces Ember out of hiding, sending her back into the heart of dark magic at Tearmunn keep, where she must convince her old friend Alistair of her love or face dire consequences. Ember’s deception offers the only chance for the resistance to succeed, but what she discovers in the shadows beneath the keep will shatter her world and bring about the Witches’ War.

Richly sensual and full of magic, action and danger, Andrea  Cremer's fifth book set in the Nightshade world is an edge-of-your-seat page turner.


I just read Rift a few days ago and I absolutely loved it! While still connected to the Nightshade series it is also a fantastic story on its own! I'm so excited to see where Ms. Cremer takes this story! I have no doubt that this will be just as fantastic as the first! 

Also, make sure to stop by and enter my JLA Giveaway!


What are you waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. Nice pick. I really enjoyed the Nightshade Series... Enjoy..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4078

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pick! I see your reading Dearly Beloved, I've just read Dearly Departed and I loved it so much!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Rift! I didn't know Rise was coming out in January. I was sure it was coming out later next year! Thanks for sharing that with me. Now I'm even more excited! Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't finished the Nightshade trilogy yet so I'll have to get through it first but I would love to read the first and the second of the prequel series. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovvvveeee your pick! This was my WoW last week lol xD Can't wait!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read this series. Thanks for the reminder. Great pick!

    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not read any of Andrea's books yet, but I suppose I really should. :) Thanks for visiting, Brittani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cover! I still haven't read the Nightshade series, but they're on my TBR list! I'm glad to hear how much you've enjoyed it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-sever-by-lauren.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to read both Rift and the Nightshade series! I've heard too many things not to! Hope you enjoy the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'know...these prequels actually sound more interesting to me than the actual series. I really want to read them but I've only read 1/3 of the Nightshade books and I feel like I would be missing things.

    Lovely blog, new follower :]Would love it if you would check out my blog, Read. Write. Love. if you have time.

    Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not read this series yet but will soon. Love the cover. Have a great week.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)