Blogging hasn't really opened up many new opportunities to me yet, but it has helped me decide a few things abut my life outside my blog.

When I first graduated high school over a year ago (Class of 2011!!) I had n idea what so ever what I really wanted to focus on and study in college. I was all over the place with my ideas of what to study. So I decided to take a year off from school to try and figure out exactly what is it I wanted to do. After getting into blogging and everything it really started to hit me. I love to write and I'd love to become an author. And I also love the idea of trying to get a job at a publishing company! So blogging has helped me finally figure out what I want to study in college! I've decided on studying Communications and Writing! So while blogging hasn't opened up opportunities for me yet, it has helped me realize what I'd like to have as my career!


No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)