The second book in the Pledge Trilogy! I havent read the pledge yet but I actually have it in my reading schedule for this upcoming week so... Lol. This cover looks beautiful! I definitely think it goes well with the cover of The Pledge! And even though there are tons (no joke) of red covers out there I feel like this one was meant to be, just because of how well it goes with the cover of The Pledge! It's expected to come out in January 2013!

What do you think about the cover? Any thoughts?!? Let me know in the comments! :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am super excited for this series, not only does it sound amazing but it looks amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Not as good as the Pledge cover though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one alot! It makes me really curious about what the plot of the second book is going to be....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)