Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "He sits down next to me and leans against the wall. His shoulders are so close too close
never close enough. His body heat does more for me than the blanket ever will."
2. "Something in my joints aches with an acute yearning, a desperate need I've never been able to fulfill. My bones are begging for something I cannot allow.
pg. 37 of "Shatter Me" by Tahereh Mafi*
*Quotes come from the ARC of Shatter Me, subject to change in final version
1. "I'm standing in a river. It's blue. Dark blue."
2. "Reflecting the color of the evening sky."
p. 3 of "Crossed" by Ally Condie