The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - This was one of my first intro books into dystopians. I honestly wasn't sure if I'd like it but I found I couldn't put the book down. No matter how many times I read it I still cant put it down!
2. Triangles by Ellen Hopkins - My first Adult novel. I wasnt sure if I would be able to get through it but I found myself wanting to read more because I had to know what happened next to each character!
3. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen - My first Sarah Dessen book. And my first book leading into my love for contemporary. I actually didnt even think about reading this book before. It just happened that one day during my Senior year during english I realized I left my SSR (sustained silent reading) book at home so I had to pick something from my teachers shelf. I saw this and decided to give it a try.
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - So I wasnt sure about this book because of the killing factor but with so many other bloggers raving about it and suggesting it I decided to give it a try. Now I ask myself, WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO READ IT?!?!?!
5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - So I was skeptical of this book because of Twilight. I at first didnt want it to seem put down in my mind because of twilight but also I didnt want it to be better than twilight. I'm kind of happy I waited to read it until after my Twilight obsession wore off but I angry at myself that I waited almost 2 years later! Great book btw!
6. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - I read this during 7th grade and my first impression of this book was that I would hate it. I WAS SO WRONG!
7. 1984 by George Orwell - So I was forced, yes forced, to read this during my senior year and I just couldn't stand it. Not to mention, it was so confusing! Even my teacher couldn't understand it at times. I mean the only thing I remember from it is Big Brother is watching. That's all i took from it. I mean it was so hard for the class to get through the book that even my teacher voted we just watch the movie (which was hard for me to stand as well) to get through it.
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...