The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open
Divergent by Veronica Roth - I was shocked by the ending. I totally didn't see that coming. I'm now impatiently waiting Insurgent. Lol.
2. Passion by Lauren Kate - I was literally walking around my house saying OMG when I finished this book. I am also impatiently waiting for Rapture.
3. The Secret Circle: The Initiation & The Captive Part I by L.J. Smith - The ending was right when Cassie was coming to a brilliant realization. My jaw dropped and I had to pick up the other book and start reading it even though it was 10 at night. Lol. It was too good to stop reading.
4. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - I was so shocked at the ending with the whole thing that went down with Jace and Sebastian/Johnathan
5. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - The ending of this book left me with my mouth hanging open but with a happy awwwww feeling in my heart.
6. Evermore by Alyson Noel - Idk what it was with this book but I had to start Blue Moon right after to keep myself satisfied.
7. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - After waking up in the Searchers lair at the end I was left wanting more
The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol. 3 Midnight by L.J. Smith - The whole Damon thing at the end. AHHHHH!!!!! I'm so annoyed that I will never know what happens next. (for those of you who dont know, L.J. is not writing the last 3 books because Alloy didnt like the way she wanted to write it, a ghostwriter will be so therefore I will not be reading any more Vampire Diaries books because L.J. is not writing them. My Vampire Diaries affair has ended with Midnight)
9. The Dead & The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer - All the events at the end dealing with Alex and his sister Julie left me with my mouth open and so many different emotions is wasnt even funny.
10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - My jaw dropped at who Mara saw at the end. Thats all I'm saying.
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...