Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Topic:
Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019

Ok, so I put the list in order of release date (which I'll also add for each). 

  1. Five Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns #4) by Kendare Blake: September 3, 2019 - The Three Dark Crowns series rocked my world last year! I read the first book and became so interested in this story. I'm so excited for Five Dark Fates that I actually ordered the Five Dark Fates Special Edition Box from Beacon Book Box. And it comes out 5 days before my birthday! :D
  2. Eclipse The Skies (Ignite The Stars #2) by Maura Milan: September 3, 2019 - Ignite The Stars was one of my surprises of last year. I wasn't expecting a whole lot going in and ended up really loving it. And I'm so happy there's a sequel! If you like Sci-fi novels, definitely pick up Ignite The Stars before Eclipse The Skies comes out! You will not be disappointed! 
  3. The Girl The Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young: September 3, 2019 - I fell in love with Sky In The Deep last year! I loved Adrienne Young's writing and storytelling. I knew I'd absolutely have to pick up the companion novel when I heard about it. I'm dying to see what kind of story she writes for Tova. 
  4. Capturing The Devil (Stalking Jack The Ripper #4) by Kerri Maniscalco: September 10, 2019 - So I've only read the first book of the series honestly, but I loved it! I have Hunting Prince Dracula on my Libby App and Escaping From Houdini already on my shelf so I just need to get them started now. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story will go in Chicago and what the final outcome will be for Audrey and Thomas!
  5. Shatter City (Impostors #2) by Scott Westerfeld: September 17, 2019 - As you all know, I love Scott's Uglies series and just absolutely loved the first book in the spin-off from it Impostors. I'm just dying to get my hands on Shatter City (though I'm not the biggest fan of the title). I cannot wait to see whats going to happen next to Frey and Rafi!
  6. The Burning Shadow (Origin #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout: October 8, 2019 - As you guys know, I've been forever a fan of Jennifer's Lux series. So I had to read the Origin spin off The Darkest Star and I loved it so much!!!! And I'm so freaking excited to see where this story is gonna go! The Darkest Star just dropped so many bombshells if you had read the Lux series beforehand, and it seems like The Burning Shadow is going to drop a few more! 
  7. Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire #2) by Natasha Ngan: November 5, 2019 - So I actually haven't even finished Girls of Paper and Fire yet. But I have started it and I'm really liking it and can already tell I'll be wanting the next one! And look at that cover! It's freaking gorgeous! 
  8. Supernova (Renegades #3) by Marissa Meyer: November 5, 2019 - So as you guys remember, I was very skeptical about Renegades. I was not sure I'd like it but I gave it a chance and actually really enjoyed it. I'm not done with Archenemies yet, but I'm over halfway through it and I'm already enjoying it even more than I did Renegades. So I know I'm going to be wanting Supernova as soon as I'm done with it!
  9. The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air #3) by Holly Black: November 19, 2019 - So I loved The Cruel Prince and even though I've only just started The Wicked King, I know 100% I'm gonna need this asap! And that cover is beautiful! 
  10. Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of Orïsha #2) by Tomi Adeyemi: December 3, 2019 - So this was on my first half of 2019 list, then it got pushed back to December, in which it now appears again! I freaking loved Children of Blood and Bone. It was one of my favorite overall reads of 2018 and it had such an amazing story! I CANNOT wait to get my hands on this because I NEED to know whats going to happen next!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some awesome upcoming books!

    Lotte | www.lottelauv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have Stalking Jack The Ripper sitting on my shelf. I think I’ll like that series, so I don’t know why I’m procrastinating it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how excited everyone is for The Queen of Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for The Queen of Nothing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)