The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Ok, I'm actually gonna start reading this one next since I FINALLY got it. Lol.
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I've seen so many people rave about this book and I feel as if not reading it is almost as bad as not reading Twilight (I have read Twilight)
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Again, I've heard so many people rave about this
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - I have it, just haven't read it yet
5. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I had this book ordered off of Amazon for my bday but it just came in. I've heard a couple different people rave about this and I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - I've heard some good things about this book so I ordered it... Just waiting for it to come in now.
7. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - I really wanna read this! I havent had the money to get it though.
8. Matched by Ally Condie - Its a dystopian which I love and I've seen many bloggers like this book and I really wanna know what its about..
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - I've come across many people who like this series but havent given it a try yet. I have Hex Hall on my shelf... now just to find time to read it.
10. Firelight by Sophie Jordan - I got this for my bday but its been sitting on my shelf since. I've been trying to find time to get to it but I keep getting books that are right at the top of my list to read. I've seen so many people rave about this and the newest book in the series.
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...