Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Topic: 
Books On My Spring 2019 TBR

  1. Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - I just got approved for this on NetGalley last week and I'm FREAKING THRILLED. We all know how much I loved The Illuminae Files and I've just been dying for this. I'm trying so hard to finish my two current reads before picking this up. 
  2. King of Fools (The Shadow Game #2) by Amanda Foody - Another recent approval. And I'm really excited to dive into it ASAP cuz I really loved Ace of Shades as well. 
  3. Again, But Better by Christine Riccio - I'm incredibly curious about this since it's got some good feedback so far. 
  4. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte - I've been dying to read this! It sounds really good. 
  5. Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury - A retelling, or story based off of Anastasia in space!! Yes! I love Stories based off of Anastasia. That story is part of how my daughter got her name. 
  6. Defy Me (Shatter Me #5) by Tahereh Mafi - Um, HELLO. After the freaking ending of Restore Me I NEED THIS! 
  7. Finale (Caraval #3) by Stephanie Garber - Despite not liking Caraval at all, I actually did really like Legendary and the ending to it really made me want to read Finale. 
  8. A Question of Holmes (Charlotte Holmes #4) by Brittany Cavallaro - Haha, so I think we all know how much I love these books! I'm so excited to see where this is taking Charlotte and Jamie next!! :D :D 
  9. Soul In Darkness by Wendy Higgins - I love a good book based of mythology and I love Wendy Higgins writing! So I'm really excited to jump into this soon!
  10. Honor Among Thieves (The Honors #1) by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre - I've been wanting to read this for the past year and just finally got a copy since the kindle book was on sale. So I'm finally gonna read this soon! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently marathoning the Shatter Me series, so I'm really excited for Defy Me! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)