The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

No new books this week. 


So I've been participating in Bout of Books this week. I haven't finished as many books as I wanted, but I'm really enjoying the book I'm currently reading as part of it, Warcross by Marie Lu. I did read and review another book though, so not to bad right? 

Off the blog, I've been looking for new apartments for us as we need to move at the end of the month. We've lived in our current complex for 2 1/2 years, and although its nice, its getting too expensive. In AZ the minimum wage keeps going up and with it, rent prices as well. And our current neighborhoods rent prices are skyrocketing. So despite liking living here, we just can't afford it. So we'll be moving back into the city (we live outside of the Tucson City Limits currently, so we'll be moving back within them) since it's a little cheaper. Still on the same side of town though. Its the safer side of Tucson. But its not all bad, one thing we despise living outside the city limits is that we HAVE to have Comcast as our cable/internet provider. They are the only option. And they suck. Moving back in the city limits we can switch back to Cox and that will make us a lot happier! We had Cox before moving here and loved them and never had an issue with them compared to the never ending issues with Comcast. So we're excited to get reliable cable and internet service back (especially the internet). And Cox is cheaper than Comcast. So we'll save some more money there. So its not too bad. Just gotta deal with the moving aspect of it. Lol. 



No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)