Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists. *As of next week, January 16th, Top Ten Tuesday will be moved to That Artsy Reader Girl, as The Broke and The Bookish will be closing their doors for now*

Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!)

1. Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu 

2. Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer

3. Nyxia (Nyxia Triad #1) by Scott Reintgen

4. Replica (Replica #1) by Lauren Oliver

5. Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard


7. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green


9. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi

10 comments:

  1. I liked Warcross and Replica, and I need to read Nyxia. I kinda forgot about that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Queen was on my list as well. I also feel that I should get on the Sarah J Maas bandwagon, though I am a bit scared I won`t like her books. But you never know until you try.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I also want to read Renegades and Warcross! I hope we both read these books!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renegades and the Red Queen are ones I've thought to pick up!
    Great list. Her is mine: http://amandanicolle.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good books on your list! I read a court of thorns last year and really enjoyed it! Red Queen and The Young Elites have been sitting on my shelves for a while too...fingers crossed we get to them this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Queen and A Court of Thorn and Roses have both been on my TBR forever!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list of books!! I hope you read them all in 2018!! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-meant-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't that keen on either Red Queen or ACOTAR, but hopefully you'll like them better!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/top-ten-tuesday-141/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get a chance to read all these! I liked Turtles, but it's not my favorite John Green book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I read 'Renegades'! It wasn't my favourite of Meyer's books but was definitely a lot of fun! I've also read 'Red Queen' and ACOTAR and I have to say that both started slowly but the endings really left me wanting more!

    Awesome choices, feel free to check out my TTT list :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)