Bout of Books
So I'm going to make this my update post for the week. I'll come back every day and update it with how I'm doing!

Monday, 1/8/18, Day 1:
Challenge: Introduce yourself #insixwords
Mom, fiance, book lover, hockey lover!

Books Completed:1
The Last Girl on Earth by Alexandra Blogier
Pages Read Thus Far: 256
Book Currently Reading: Breaking The Ice by Julie Cross

Tuesday, 1/9/18, Day 2:
Challenge: Share Your 2018 Reading Goals


  • Get my review ratio on NetGalley up to 80% (this is definitely one of my bigger goals for the year)
  • Read 100 books. 
  • Meet all my challenge goals for 2018 (if you wanna see what those goals are, here's my challenge page). The first book I finished  for Bout of Books is actually for both the Dystopia and NetGalley challenge! Good start right?!?! 

Books Completed: 1 Still
Pages Read: 316
Currently Reading: Warcross by Marie Lu

So my phone which I was going to be reading Breaking The Ice off of died, so I started Warcross while it charges.

Wednesday, 1/10/18, Day 3:
Challenge: Book Spine Rainbow
Sorry about the lighting. It wasn't working with me. However, I tried to include all the colors I could find! :D

Books Completed: Still 1
Pages Read: 350
Currently Reading: Warcross by Marie Lu

So I didn't get as much reading done as I hoped. But I'm planning on making it up today!

Thursday, 1/11/18, Day 4
Challenge: All The Favorites!

Series: The Unknown Trilogy by Wendy Higgins

Books Completed: Still 1
Pages Read: 365
Currently Reading: Warcross by Marie Lu

Friday, 1/12/18, Day 5
Challenge: Newspaper Headline

Books Completed: Still 1
Pages Read: 454
Currently Reading: Warcross by Marie Lu

I had some stuff to do Thursday and part of Friday, but was able to sit down last night and get some good reading in!

Saturday, 1/13/18, Day 6:
Challenge: Books Spine Poetry

Books Completed: 1
Pages Read: 539
Currently Reading: Warcross by Marie Lu

I'm almost done with Warcross! I should have it finished by tomorrow night!

Sunday, 1/14/18, Day 7:
Challenge: Leave A Review

I read The Last Girl on Earth by Alexandra Blogier as part of Bout of Books, so heres the link for it!

Books Completed: 2
Pages Read: 609


2 comments:

  1. Love when multiple goals are met at once! *high five*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high fives back* Right?!?! It makes me so happy to meet more than one at the same time!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)