Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Mailbox Monday is hosted on its own site. It is there to show off the books acquired during the week!

Bought:
I had preordered this!


Weekly Recap: 

So I did it! I took my final for my math class. Now all that's left is to see if I pass it! I feel semi confident that I should at least get to the 68 I need, but I'm not going to jynx it. I did go into it with more confidence than my midterm, so I'm hoping I did good enough to pass!!! 

Also, if your one of my regular readers, you'll notice I changed the background and colors on the blog. I really did like the paws in the background, I just didn't like the color. It was really light and I like a more darker background on the blog honestly. Just a personal preference. I plan on incorporating paws into the blog in a different way. 

Also, I finally was able to read some this week! With class coming to an end I've been able to get some free time! I haven't finished any books yet, but I'm working on it. I started Unknown by Wendy Higgins and so far I'm really enjoying it! So most likely I'll end up reading all three books one right after the other, so look for the reviews for all of them in the next week or two! 

Also, like I promised, a few pictures from my daughters birthday party last Sunday! She had a blast! 

She had so much fun unwrapping her presents! This is the first year she really took an interest in unwrapping things herself and it was the cutest!

She was so excited for this! Its a blanket she can climb into and sleep in like a sleeping bag. So backstory: Earlier this year she started climbing in her pillowcase and using it like a sleeping bag. Lol. She destroyed her pillowcase doing this. So we had my mother-in-laws friend make her a blanket she could actually climb in! She really likes it! She's already slept in it too! 

Upcoming:
Reviews! Reviews of the Unknown trilogy by Wendy Higgins.
Review of Breaking The Ice by Julie Cross!

7 comments:

  1. I personally love lighter backgrounds. It’s easier to read the post instead of the opposite. I love your new background. Not white but light enough. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new book and have a wonderful reading week. Happy reading. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice background with the stars! I like it. And hope Undone is good- it looks like a fun series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new background and good luck with your math exams!

    Here’s my Sunday Post !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed you passed your test! Love the pictures! It looks like she had a great time celebrating her birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, your daughter is adorable! I like the new background and hope you enjoy the new book. Good luck on the math grade! Happy reading.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing your final! I hope you did well on it. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)