So I got this idea from Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead. And since I'm not one to update my status on Facebook every freaking day (even though I'm on FB all day) I thought I'd do a post like Kristin and update it each day (or every few days, we'll see how often I remember to. Lol).

November 1:
My Family

Ok, so I don't have a picture available of my entire family to show, but I love my family! Despite the fact that me and my parents fight (what teenager doesn't fight with their parents?) They are always there for me and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have half of what I do. And my sister. I love my little sister. She may get on my nerves like every younger sibling does but it wouldn't be the same without her.

November 2:
My Church 

I love my church and my church family! I love going to church every Sunday. Being there makes me happy. And my church family is fantastic! We are always there for one another and I just love being around them all! And I have to give a shoutout to my Pastor because he is awesome! 

November 3:
My Car
95 Chevy Camaro. Ok, first of all. I have a Camaro! I never thought I'd have a Camaro before my 20's. I feel so blessed to be able to have it already. And second. Everyone who knows me knows I hate having to rely on other people to drive me around. I like being independent and doing things for myself. So I'm so thankful for having my own car to be able to do that.

November 4:
Books!

Ok, we all have those bad days. And on those bad days I love being able to lose myself in a book and get out of the world thats giving me a bad day. If books didnt exist.... Man. Idk what I'd do. 

November 5:
My Blog: 
My blog... Its given me a hobby. And one I love! I love being able to share my love of books with people and the fact that I've made new friends through it makes it that much more meaningful to me!

November 6:
My Best Friend
Jeff... He is the best friend I've ever had. He's always been there for me. We can talk about literally anything. We can hangout and do absolutely nothing and still have fun. And we're able to tell each other things that we cant tell others. Jeff is seriously the best friend I could ask for. He's also not afraid to call me out and stuff even though he knows its gonna upset me.And the fact that he does that makes me love my bestie even more because he has the nerve to do what others don't cuz their afraid of pissing me off. I really dont know if I'd be the person I am today if I didnt have Jeff in my life. He has made me a much better person and I'm so thankful I have an amazing best friend like him! 

November 7:
My Starbooks Girls

Angela M.
Kristin A. 
Kelly M. 
Heather P.
Heather T.
Mariam J.
Bailey H.
Jenny V.
Lis C.
Dani S.
Kim M.
April D.

So many of these girls are bloggers. I first met April. And she added me to a group on Facebook called Starbooks. A group of bloggers and other people who love books. So its been almost a year that I've been a part of this group and I've become so close to these girls! I can talk to these girls about anything. I can rant to them if I need to, ask them for advice, talk about music etc etc. These girls are awesome! And they always make me laugh!! I'm so glad blogging has brought all these girls into my life, because I cant picture not being friends with them all now! I love you girls!! :)

November 8:
Amazing Blogs

So first I'll share the blogs of those in Starbooks!

Reading Angel (Angela & Kim)
Better Read Than Dead (Kelly & Kristin)
Refracted Light Reviews (Dani & Heather P.)

Some other blogs I love!


All of these blogs are amazing! And I have got so many book suggestions from all these bloggers!

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)