Blurb:
Following an all-out battle with the walking Dead, the Spirit Hunters have fled Philadelphia, leaving Eleanor alone to cope with the devastating aftermath. But there’s more trouble ahead—the evil necromancer Marcus has returned, and his diabolical advances have Eleanor escaping to Paris to seek the help of Joseph, Jie, and the infuriatingly handsome Daniel once again. When she arrives, however, she finds a whole new darkness lurking in this City of Light. As harrowing events unfold, Eleanor is forced to make a deadly decision that will mean life or death for everyone.

OMG! I love this cover! The colors are amazing! I just finished Something Strange and Deadly yesterday and I loved it so much!!! I'm so excited for its sequel! A Darkness Strange and Lovely's expected publication is July 23, 2013!

Blurb:
A stalker ghost, misguided Seers, and spellbinding wraiths—Amelia Ashley has faced them all. Now her greatest hope is to spend the rest of her afterlife with her living boyfriend, Joshua. But the demonic forces return to give her an ultimatum: turn herself over to the darkness or watch them murder one living person per week until she does.

Amelia fears she might really be doomed, until the forces of light give her another option. She can join them in their quest to gather souls, with a catch: Once she joins them, she can never see Joshua again.

Faced with impossible choices, Amelia decides to take her afterlife into her own hands—and fight back.


I really like this cover as well!!! It definitely goes well with the other covers in the series! I haven't read the first two books yet but I'm hoping to sometime in the near future! Elegy's expected publication is July 4, 2013!

Blurb:
After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.

To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.

In Josephine Angelini’s compelling conclusion to the masterfully woven Starcrossed trilogy, a goddess must rise above it all to change a destiny that’s been written in the stars. With worlds built just as fast as they crumble, love and war collide in an all-out battle that will leave no question unanswered and no heart untouched.


I also love this cover!!! The colors are fantastic! And it as well goes good with the other covers in its series! I also haven't started this series yet but I hope to soon! Goddess's expected publication is May 28, 2013!

Let me know your thoughts on all three awesome covers!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, the one for Goddess is beautiful. I really enjoy that series. As to the other books listed, those are two series that I need to start one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one!! Even more stunning than the first book imo!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I haven't read any of these series (but want to!). The covers are sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These covers are stunning! I love how they all fit in well with their relevant series.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)