The Me I Meant To Be
Author: Sophie Jordan
Expected Publication Date: January 1, 2019


About The Book:
Girl Code: Never date a friend’s ex.

Willa Evans has no intention of breaking the code. So what if she’s always secretly loved her next-door neighbor Zach? As her best friend’s boyfriend, he was always off-limits and it needs to stay that way, even though they just broke up. Even though every time she turns around he’s there, tempting her…

No keeping secrets from your bestie.

Flor Hidalgo has a lot on her plate: her breakup with Zach, her dad’s new dating life, and her struggling grades. So why can’t she stop thinking about her hot, know-it-all tutor? At least she’s got Willa, her constant in the chaos.

Breaking the code breaks friendships.

Two friends find themselves tempted by love that defies the rules in this steamy romance perfect for fans of Jenny Han and Simone Elkeles.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really not a fan of this cover to be honest. The illustrations are that great and bottom left looks like it's too close to the edge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely have to agree with you. I'm not a super fan of this cover either. I more shared it because I like Sophie Jordan more than I love the cover.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)