Halloween Themed!!!!! :D :D :D
What I plan on reading:
  • Grave Witch (Alex Craft #1) by Kaylana Price
  • Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant
  • Dark Inside (Dark Inside #1) by Jeyn Roberts
  • Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
  • Sweet Evil (Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
  • This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
  • Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2) by Gwen Hayes
  • Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura #1) by Jonathan Maberry
  • Dust & Decay (Benny Imura #2) by Jonathan Maberry
  • Ten by Gretchen McNeil 
  • Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
  • Hollowland (The Hollows #1) by Amanda Hocking
  • Exiled (The Protector #1) by M.R. Merrick
Like I said in the video, I'm still open to more Halloween themed suggestions! So if you have anymore for me to look into just leave me a comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've had Exiled for the LONGEST time! I didn't even think about adding that one!
    Great list this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween too! Carnival of Souls is really good! I'm going to be seeing Michael Grant for his new release of Eve & Adam on Tuesday. SWEET EVIL!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)