Hey everyone! I'm looking for some suggestions for the month of October. I'm looking for suggestions that fit with the Halloween theme. You know like books with ghosts, zombies, killers on the loose! Anything scary, creepy or like the sort. I'm gathering a list of suggestions to look up and choose from so let me know what you'd suggest!

Heres a few suggestions I already have (and plan on using):
  • Ten by Gretchen McNeil
  • Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
  • Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  • Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
  • Gone by Michael Grant
  • Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
  • This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
I'm looking to get enough to have my entire months filled with halloween themed book reviews! (I post like 3 or 4 reviews a week depending on what I'm reading). So ya, I still more suggestions! So let me know yours in the comments! I'll have my list of halloween themed reads ready for my October TBR video!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard The Hallowed Ones is really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts. Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist isn't YA, but I've heard it's creepy. (I took it out the library and I'm slightly scared to read it haha.) Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion is a zombie book, not really creepy though. Those are just the ones I can think of at the minute. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just went to the library today and picked up Dark Inside! I was debating putting it into the mix too, but I definitely think I will now. I'll definitely look into the others as well! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if it's creepy enough since I haven't read it yet, but Taste by Kate Evangelista is supposed to involve zombies :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)