"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Opal (Lux #3)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication: December 11, 2012

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.



This is a no brainer for my pick this week since the cover was revealed on Friday. Do I even have to explain why I'm excited for this?!?! More Daemon!!! Hello! Lol. Not to mention after the way Onyx ended. I seriously like need this NOW!!!! Lol. 

Also, I'm looking for some Halloween themed kind of books (like books with ghosts, zombies etc.) for the month of October, and I'm looking for suggestions! Let me know what you think I should read here!  


What are you waiting on this week?

11 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! I almost picked this a few weeks back, but waited until the cover was revealed. Awesome choice, obviously!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great read!new GFC follower!

    Katie @Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick Brittani :) I can't wait for December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one either. I need more Daemon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick!!! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I still need to read Onyx though. I have it at home, just haven't had time to start it.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! I love the Lux series! I have to have Opal after that cliff hanger in Onyx! Awesome pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. {jumping up and down!} I just finished reading ONYX last night and I neeeed more Daemon!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on OPAL :) Awesome pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agh. I NEED to read this series soon :D Everyone seems to love them ;p I do own them all. And have pre-ordered this one (A) Hih. Great pick :D Hope you'll love it :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the second WoW I saw that featured Opal! Must really be a good one! Thanks for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)