So I managed to finish most of the books I wanted to read, I didn't finish all of them cuz I might have thrown some others in there that I needed to read asap.

Books I Finished:
  • A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2) by Suzanne Young
  • Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey
  • Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
  • Hemlock (Hemlock #1) by Kathleen Peacock
  • Glitch (Glitch #1) by Heather Anastasiu
  • Dear Bully by Various Authors
Photo Album!
So I went to Lake Havasu a few weeks ago and it was a blast. And it was awesome to just chill and read on the beach! It was so pretty up there! I had to share this!

Ok, lets be honest. I do about 90% of my reading in my bed! Lol. I can't help it! Its just so much easier! Lol.

So when I'm not at home I'm usually in my car somewhere. And I will seriously just sit in my car and read just cuz I can. I do it almost every weekend at some point. (Though this pic isnt recent, its the only one I had though of me sitting in my car (well, old car, getting a new one tomorrow)).

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great reading done! I need to start the Eve series but I'm waiting till the last book comes out lol The Girl of Fire and Thorns sounds awesome and I'm dying to read Hemlock and Glitch. Great picture of the lake! So pretty! And I love to read in bed. Super comfy.
    Thanks so much for participating!
    My Wrap-Up Photo Album

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)