Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

This weeks topic is:
Freebie! - Top Ten about anything in literature so for my top ten I choose...

Top Ten Favorite Books
(In no particular order)

1. The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol 2 Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith - I'm in love with this book. For me because I'm a big fan of Damon and Elena this was my fave out of the series. It had so many Damon and Elena moments that I just died over. AHHHH!!!!! It was so good.

2. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr - I loved the Wicked Lovely series. Originally my fave book out of the series was Wicked Lovely itself... until Radiant Shadows came out. I just fell in love with this one. I really liked how it was more focused on Ani but still incorporated the big problems and other characters into the story. 

3. Torment by Lauren Kate -  I really liked Fallen but for me Torment had a bigger impact. I really liked how in Torment it was more focused on Luce trying to figure out more about the curse and not on Daniel trying to avoid Luce. I also liked how Luce's character developed more in this book as she learned more about herself and what she could do. 

4. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - I've read all the books in this series so far including the new one City of Fallen Angels but still City of Glass is my fave. I just really like how much information you found out in City of Glass and how so many things from the books before it started to make sense. I also loved loved loved the end of the book. :)

5. Evermore by Alyson Noel - Originally I bought the book because of how beautiful the cover was and because the synopsis on the back pulled me in. I didn't suspect how much I'd love the story when I bought it. When I started reading it I just couldn't put it down. I finished it in about one day and because of how addicted Evermore made me to the series I had to pick up Blue Moon and start reading it soon after I finished Evermore. Don't worry everyone, I also happen to finish a lot of other books that quick too. :)

6. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - I've always been attracted to dystopian/Sci-fi kind of novels and this was the first one I read and boy did it get me addicted. I had started reading this book around 7 at night and I just couldn't put it down. Around like midnight I literally had to force myself to put it down and get some sleep and even then I had to put stuff on top of the book so I wouldn't be tempted to reach over and grab it and start reading again. I loved the new technology and the way society was in the books. It really made you think about how carried away things could get. It also showed everyday struggles teens go through from making tough choices to dealing with their looks and I really liked how Scott incorporated that into a truly fascinating story. 

7. Chosen by P.C. & Kristen Cast - I love the House of Night series. Like I'm one of the people that you will see in Barnes & Noble the day the book comes out to get it. I also have to do that so my best friends don't get it before me and spoil it for me. Its my fault though. I got them addicted to the House of Night series as well. I really liked this one because in this book starts a lot of the changes within Zoey's friends, her House of Night and her life. It was a close race between Chosen and Betrayed for me but I just liked Chosen more because this one was more focused on the changes that would later have big affects on the House of Night. 

8. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer - Now just so everyone knows. I read the Twilight books BEFORE the movies came out. Like over a year before the first movie came out. One of my friends got me into Twilight itself and after I read that I found myself addicted. Out of all the books I really enjoyed Eclipse the most. It was close between New Moon and Eclipse but overall I enjoyed the events that happened in Eclipse more than those in New Moon. 

9. The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol 3 Midnight by L.J. Smith - Ok, since this is the second Vamp Diaries book I have in my top ten its obvious that this series is one of my all time faves in general. I really liked this book. I felt that overall this book gave a really satisfying ending to the series and the ending even made me cry a little and I don't usually burst into tears over every book.

10. The Dead & The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer - Like I've said before, I really like dystopian novels. I enjoyed the companion novel to this book and it made me want to read this one. All of the heart wrenching, devastating scenes made you wanna cry but even then you couldnt put the book down. It gave you a real sense of just how much one event can change everything and how devastating natural disasters could really be.

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)