Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her?

Stefan from The Vampire Diaries! I was really on your Team in the beginning! I loved you and Elena together, but it was like after your first mistake that Damon was there to clean up I couldn't look at you the same anymore. Now your brother officially owns my heart! TEAM DAMON!!  

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. There's a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.

Q. Reading Blues: We all get them from time to time. What helps you overcome those reading slumps when nothing seems to grab your attention?

Idk. I usually either just come out of them on my own or I just pick up a book I've been really wanting to read, even if means putting a few other aside. 

Weekly Recap:
 

13 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I haven't watched or read Vampire Diaries. I bet I'd get into it though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Damon!

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/feature-and-follow-friday-27th-april.html

    Have a great weekend, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm team Damon as well ^^ I never really liked Stefan, not sure why, but after i found out he turned Damon and basically made him a monster in the beginning, i disliked him even more.

    Old follower :)
    Ella
    Drop by my Feature & Follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the TVD books, but for the show - Team Damon all the way!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Damon! I kind of hated the episode last week, though. The whole part where Rose talks about him and Elena.. I felt like "Wow, screenwriters. This just sucked." :'D It's not that Rose was wrong, I just felt that it shoulda been portrayed differently. So much potential and then? Mheee. ;(

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the VD; but I've heard a lot of people say the same thing. I wonder if it's not one of those series that just goes on for too long?


    Stop by and see my TGIF / Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TGIF - i just give it a few days of something else.
    http;//sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read The Vampire Diaries yet, but it's on my list!
    New follower :-)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the first time i've seen vampire diaries mentioned!

    I'm a new follower!
    In the Hammock Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the book BUT I watch the TV show (for now, we're near breaking up because I'm so frustrated). At first I thought Damon was evil but now I consider them equally bad. But there is no chemistry between Elena/Stefan. It's yawn-fest-city. So clearly team Damon now.

    My follow friday! Visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I'm Team Stefan. He was sweet and there first. Damon is kind of crazy but I've only watched the show.
    GFC follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only watched 2 episodes of TVD actually... hopefully I'll watch more soon and be able to properly pick a side! I'm more Stefan now just because Damon is such a creep but I don't know. I like that Stefan is making Elena so happy for the most part so I don't know how I would feel if that changed.

    Sonia
    (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get out of my slump by taking some time off from reading and watch tv, read a children's book or two, eat tons of ice cream. heheheheee:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)