Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "But I suppose death by lightning is better than death by rabids."

2. "At least I won't see it coming."

52% of the way through Galley of "The Immortal Rules" by Julie Kagawa

*Quotes subject to change in finished version*

8 comments:

  1. Chilling teaser, as is the book's cover.
    My teaser is from A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOREVER: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added this book to my TBR list looking forward to reading it.

    You can find my teaser at:
    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Julie's Iron Fey series (even though I've only read the first two so far), but I'm not a big vampire fan so I don't know if I'll read this. It is getting a lot of attention these days. And you share some great teasers! Thanks!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this book around a lot lately. Makes me want to pick it up. Great teaser. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. A popular read, good teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great minds think alike, this is my tease this week also!!! i hope it picks up im only 30% done and find it just a bit slow!! great tease!
    Tara's Tease

    ReplyDelete
  7. My teaser is from this book as well. How are you liking it so far?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay - not interested in either form of death! Great teaser.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)