Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

This weeks topic is:
Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books

1. Jace (The Mortal Instruments) - Who doesn't love Jace???? Like seriously he is one of my fave characters ever!!!

2. Adam (Shatter Me) - I loved how he was protective over Juliette even when she didn't realize it!!! Adam is amazing!

3. Four (Divergent) - I don't even have to explain this! <3

4. Peeta (The Hunger Games) - <3 Yes that's all I have to say at the moment.

5. Katniss (The Hunger Games) - Katniss is freakin bad ass! Nuff said!

6. Tris (Divergent) - One word, Dauntless! I am Dauntless myself and I strive to be as Dauntless as I can everyday thanks to Tris (not to mention she's pretty bad ass too)

7. Will (The Infernal Devices) - I love Will! Despite his none decisiveness about whether he loves Tessa I still love him anyways!

8. Melanie (The Host) - I loved how Melanie fought the soul put into her body! It's how I would hope I would be (and I'm pretty sure I would be)

9. Allie (The Immortal Rules) - I'm currently reading The Immortal Rules and I just find myself loving Allie!

10. Ren (Nightshade) - I just love Ren! I was always Team Ren and I loved loved loved the Ren and Calla moments!

9 comments:

  1. Yay for Katniss! However, I chose Gale to be on my list :3 Great post, and you have a new follower as well! Would love it if you could check mine out: My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree on you with Ren! And Will and Jac*sigh*. Awesome list!=D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tris was on my list this week too!

    Great picks!

    My Top 10 Characters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good ones here
    Old Follower
    http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/top-ten-tuesday-all-time-favourite.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Tris and Four, especially Four. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww for Four, Katniss, Tris and Peeta! I love all of those characters so much!

    My TTT: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-characters-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I'm loving your list! Tris, Jace, Four ... all of them rock :-)

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I have a THG character on my list too, but it's not Peeta or Katniss, although they were awesome too.
    And I feel the same about Melanie, what a strong character!
    I haven't read Shatter Me or Divergent, but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Four & Tris and Peeta & Katniss are excellent choices and so is Melanie. I forget about The Host so often, and I shouldn't because I liked it better than the Twilight series.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)