My Soul To Keep (Soul Screamers #3)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Publication Date: June 1, 2010
Pages: 296
Source: Kindle Book/Own

Kaylee has one addiction: her very hot, very popular boyfriend, Nash. A banshee like Kaylee, Nash understands her like no one else. Nothing can come between them.Until something does.Demon breath. No, not the toothpaste-challenged kind. The Netherworld kind. The kind that really can kill you. Somehow the super-addictive substance has made its way to the human world. But how? Kaylee and Nash have to cut off the source and protect their friends—one of whom is already hooked.And so is someone else…

Review: I enjoyed this! I really liked how this book focused more on a problem with Demon's Breath! I really wanted to learn more about it from when we were introduced to it in the previous book and I'm glad this book dove into it more! I was really fascinated with trying to figure out how Demon's Breath was getting into the hands of humans! I really couldn't figure much out until the pieces to figuring it out were like thrown at you. But then when they threw it at you things clicked! Everything just started making sense then! I felt really bad for Kaylee, she tried really hard to help her friends, errr, Nash's friends. Lol. She tried to keep others from getting hooked but she ended up being too late! I really though she should have told the adults right away but we all know Kaylee! She wants to try to fix things herself first! Lol. 

Nash... He was just all over the place in this book! I mean at the end we find out why but I was getting so annoyed with him at times! I mean, at times he was being an amazing boyfriend and then at others he was being a massive jerk. Lets just say I started suspecting what was wrong with him long before it was revealed just based on how he was acting. Due to that, I found myself wanting more Tod moments. He seemed to be more willing to help than Nash was at times, not to mention even he was being a lot nicer than Nash at times too. He also seemed to feel a lot worse when he messed up in this book too than Nash. I just felt like overall we were starting to see the true colors of both brothers at points. I must say though, I'm glad most people made it out ok in the end, thanks to Tod being a big help to Kaylee! :)

4 Stars!  

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)