Q. Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!
Oh... This could turn into a very long list...
Lets start with books I've read but dont have my own copies of:
- Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
- Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Books I really want that I havent read:
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Books that have just recently or are coming out soon:
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra
- The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. Theres a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.
Q. Giving Thanks: Which books are you most thankful for receiving from other bloggers, friends, family members, or publishers?
First of all, I'm thankful to HarperCollins for the ARC of Shatter Me I won. I was beyond happy to get it. I'm also thankful to my parents for getting me Nightshade & Wolfsbane for my b-day a couple months ago. They knew I was eying those books so much.
TBR Intervention Challenge [#5]
Review: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
In My Mailbox [#14]
Review: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
The Hunger Games Official Movie Trailer!
Review: Dragon's Oath by P.C. & Kristin Cast
Teaser Tuesday [#14]
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest but I've Never Read
Review: Borrowing Abby Grace by Kelly Green
Review: Borrowing Abby Grace: Girl Steals Guy by Kelly Green
Waiting On Wednesday [#13]
2012 Debut Author Challenge
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge
2012 Support You Local Library Challenge
2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge