The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - This book has just been sitting on my shelf for months now. I've been meaning to read it, but then I get distracted by other cool books I find!
2. Frostbite by Richelle Mead - Same reason as #1
3. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead - Again, refer to #1
4. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead - And again, obviously the vampire academy series is just sitting on my shelf. I swear I've been meaning to get to it. And I will, eventually.
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel - I just recently, finally made my way through Shadowland so I'm hoping soon to get to this, but it took me a year to get to Shadowland so don't hold your breath waiting for me to get to this.
6. Radiance by Alyson Noel - I've really been wanting to read this since the spin-off came from The Immortals series but I just havent got to it.
7. Dark Visions by L.J. Smith - I've also been really meaning to get to this. L.J. Smith is one of my all time fave authors AND my best friend has read this and tells me its really good, but I still haven't got to it.
That's whats been sitting on my shelf the longest. Pretty much the rest of the books have only been there since my B-Day in September. So Compared to the rest those haven't been there long. So mines a Top 7 today.