Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So I hope you all don't mind. I had fun with the colors and hearts being a love/valentines themed week!

Love Freebie - My Chosen Love Topic:
Favorite Couples!

1. Rylen & Amber
Undone by Wendy Higgins

2. Anna & Etienne 
Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

3. Aria & Perry
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

4. Amy & Elder
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

5. Ember & Chase
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

6. Eva & David
PODs & The Infected by Michelle Pickett

7. Alex & Aiden
The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

8. Katniss & Peeta
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

9. Jace & Clary
The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

10. Zach & Aura
Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready


2 comments:

  1. Katniss and Peeta were a great couple.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Katniss and Peeta-so cute!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/top-ten-tuesday-146/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)