The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer! The whole point of the challenge is to get to those books published before March 1, 2018. 

So I definitely need this! I have so many books, especially unfinished series that I really really want to and need to get to! And since I was recently going through my book shelves, it gave me a great opportunity to look over the series I need to finish or books I've just had for a while but have yet to read. 

If you'd like to sign up, go here

My Goal: Read 10 Books

These are some of the books sitting on my TBR that I'd really like to get to (especially since a lot of these books have been sitting on my shelf for ages as well). 

  1. Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
  2. Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor
  3. A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness 
  4. Taking Wing (Star Trek: Titan #1) by Michael A. Martin & Andy Mangels 
  5. Fragile Spirits (Souls #2) by Mary Lindsey
  6. Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey
  7. Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy #1) by Andrea Cremer
  8. Time Between Us (Time Between Us #1) by Tamara Ireland Stone
  9. This Is Not A Test (This Is Not A Test #1) by Courtney Summers
  10. Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2) by Gwen Hayes

Books I've Read:

So I didn't even come close to the amount of books I wanted to read. But I'm still happy with this. I had no intentions of getting to Just One Year or London anytime in the future. But since I'm working on just reading what interests me at the time instead of forcing myself to read certain books, I'm happy with this. Plus I ended up reading some NetGalley books instead of TBR books, so that kinda conflicted with this. 

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)