Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Mailbox Monday is hosted on its own site. It is there to show off the books acquired during the week!

So it was a good week for books!

From NetGalley!

SINthetic (The New Lyons Sequence #1) by J.T. Nicholas - So this is written by Julie Kagawa's husband! I've seen some people posting on Facebook about it and that they enjoyed it so I decided to get on NetGalley and get it! It sounds pretty interesting and I'm excited to read it. 

Breaking The Ice (Juniper Falls #2) by Julie Cross - So I actually posted this as my Can't Wait Wednesday after requesting it. I wasn't really expecting to get it but was genuinely surprised when I did. I'm very excited to get into this book as well!!! 

The Last Girl On Earth by Alexandra Blogier - So this so far hasn't got the best ratings on Goodreads, however, there's also only 9 reviews. So I wanna give it a chance and form my own opinion on it. 

Bought!


Unknown is currently 0.99 cents. Unrest is $2.99 and the preorder of Undone is also $2.99 on Amazon. Not sure how long the deals will last. 

Weekly Recap:

So I didn't get much reading in this week. Not enough to finish a book at least. Lol. I'm getting ready for my math final next Friday (if I pass I officially get my associates degree!!!) And I've been working on preparing for my daughters 3rd birthday party on Sunday! I'll definitely post a few pictures next week of it! 

Also, GOOD NEWS! 
For those who have seen Top Gear/The Grand Tour, imagine that being said in James May's voice!

Our internet is fixed!!!!! It ended up being mostly out until Thursday! Almost an entire week we had internet issues. Comcast had to send out a tech and they had to fix the actual line going into our building. It wasn't even our stuff that was the problem, it was theirs. UGH! Talk about extremely frustrating! Apparently we weren't the only ones who called about it either. Someone else off our building line also called. But since they fixed it, it hasn't gone out again. Thank god! 

Upcoming:
Review of Breaking The Ice by Julie Cross
Review of Unknown by Wendy Higgins
Review of The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Review of Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick (Maybe? It's a big book, so it's taking a bit to get through while doing other stuff)

5 comments:

  1. These are all new for me, very interested in Breaking the Ice, so thanks for sharing!
    Here's my Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad that your internet is fixed! You sure got a lot of good books this week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great looking books! And they are ones to me too. Yay for your internet being fixed now. I bet you are happy too. Have a great week.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your math final. I’m glad your Internet is fixed. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your internet if fixed. Those Wendy Higgins books look great so I'm off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)