Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

1. Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer - I've asked for this for Christmas and I'm pretty positive I'll be getting it. :D 

2. Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu

3. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare

4. Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare

5. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas

6. Everless by Sara Holland

7. Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry

8. Nyxia (Nyxia Triad #1) by Scott Reintgen

9. Rogue (Talon #2) by Julie Kagawa

10. Carve The Mark (Carve The Mark #1) by Veronica Roth

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any books by Marissa Meyer (despite blogging friends telling me I must read her Lunar books!), but I am crazy curious about Renegades. Also, Everless sounds interesting and someday I'd really like to read one of Katie McGarry's novels too!!

    Happy winter TBR-ing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warcross was a solid 5-stars for me. Loved it! I really am liking the TDA books too. I so want to be a Blackthorn. ACOWAR was good, but ACOMAF was such a tough act to follow, it didn't stand a chance outshining that one. I am a fan of the Talon series too. Kagawa is one of my faves. I would love to get a copy of the new McGarry book. I have adored all McGarry's previous books, and am really excited about this one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)