TBR Pile:
  • Touch (Denazen #1) by Jus Accardo
  • Toxic (Denazen #2) by Jus Accardo
  • The Farm (The Farm #1) by Emily McKay
  • Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter
  • Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society #2) by Ally Carter
  • Rage Within (Dark Inside #2) by Jeyn Roberts
  • Through The Ever Night (Under The Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
  • Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
  • Shades of Earth (Across The Universe #3) by Beth Revis
  • Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1) by Kelly Hashway
  • Til The World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre, Karen Duval
Addition after getting the Mail Friday:
  • Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2 comments:

  1. I'm really hoping to squeeze in Rage Within this month...I bought it as soon as it was released but never got round to reading it. I need to know what happens next! I'm hoping to get a copy of Through the Ever Night too, I'm super excited for that to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is most likely the most influential blogs on this market
    Kızlık zarı
    Genital estetik

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)