"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Ten
Author: Gretchen McNeil
Expected Publication: September 18, 2012

And their doom comes swiftly.

It was supposed to be the weekend of their lives—an exclusive house party on Henry Island. Best friends Meg and Minnie each have their reasons for being there (which involve T.J., the school’s most eligible bachelor) and look forward to three glorious days of boys, booze and fun-filled luxury.

But what they expect is definitely not what they get, and what starts out as fun turns dark and twisted after the discovery of a DVD with a sinister message: Vengeance is mine.

Suddenly people are dying, and with a storm raging, the teens are cut off from the outside world. No electricity, no phones, no internet, and a ferry that isn’t scheduled to return for two days. As the deaths become more violent and the teens turn on each other, can Meg find the killer before more people die? Or is the killer closer to her than she could ever imagine?


This book sounds sooooo good! I love books & even tv shows like this! I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of this!

Also, since I chose Ten for my Wow this week I'd also like to let you guys know about THE ARMY OF TEN! I'm part of it... Are you? You can earn different ranks, medals (which are like swag and stuff), and entries into a grand prize giveaway! If you wanna know more about it just click on the link!

Also, make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway!

What are you waiting on this week?

15 comments:

  1. A great pick! I can't wait to get hold of this book as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one a lot and I really want to read it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before today I hadn't heard of this title, but I see it for the second time today! I'm going to check it out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten sounds so awesome! I can't wait to read it, because I'm sure it's going to be great!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this book either. :D Great Pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW! Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT pick, I just read Ten last week and it was so good! Definitely thrilling and filled with all the classic scary film/book elements we love. I hope you get to read it soon and love it!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Ashley @ Ashley Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! This book sounds amazing, thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kaitlyn@Books and Bandanas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any books by Gretchen but 10 sounds amazing!
    Thanks for stopping by our Wow :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm waiting on this one as well! It makes me think a bit of I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.

    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEEEEESSSS!! So excited for this one!! Good thing it's only a couple of weeks away! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard GREAT things about Ten! I've got to add it to my TBR list.

    Check out my WoW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick! I read her book Possess and enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)