Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "They've confirmed that one of the zombies is carrying a different strain of the Laz. Something new."

2. "Something the vaccine isn't designed to deal with."

3% through Galley/E-ARC of "Dearly, Beloved (Gone With The Respiration #2) " by Lia Habel

Also, make sure to stop by and enter my JLA Giveaway! Only a week left to enter!

13 comments:

  1. Yikes! Vaccine-resistant zombies are not a good thing. I love this teaser.
    My Teaser is from A COLLIE RESCUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempting teasers, I'v been thinking of reading this series!
    This is my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmunchies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really need to start this series soon, especially with my newfound love of zombies! Great teaser!

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things don't sound good. Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Bram and this book! A new strain is never good!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombies sound dangerous, a bad vaccine sounds dangerous. I totally get the title XD Thanks for sharing :)
    My Teasers
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting! I really want to start this series and I love the covers. Great teaser. Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an intriguing read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, I love zombies! I have to check out this series now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic teaser! Yay for zombies. :)

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No zombies that are resistant to the vaccine! This teaser is scaring me. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)